Meet Alexi Pappas

Workout: 13 M at the Meadows

My artwork
I ran 5 M alone then 8 M with Alexi Pappas, Deena Kastor, Rachel Hyland, Mo, Sean and a few high school boys. Most high schoolers that are training in Mammoth will be leaving this week to go back to school, and it was nice to have them join us for an easy run at the beautiful meadows and Enchanted Forrest. Rachel, who ran the 2016 olympic marathon trials, will be moving into The Crib with me tomorrow and staying for 2 weeks to train for a marathon in September. I look forward to getting to know her and running with her, and since she trained in Mammoth last summer, she might know some fun trails to run.

I decided to finish up drawing a cool artsy picture today and say hi to my friend at Starbucks, who always asks if I would like anything to eat or drink. He also loves to draw and showed me some of his artwork which was very detailed and would probably take me days to draw. He said he wants to draw a picture to be displayed at a local restaurant. I enjoy seeing the talent that people have because it just amazes me and inspires me also.

Alexi Pappas's documentary "Tracktown" trailer


Comments

Popular Posts