Team Run at Lake Mary

Workout: 13 M at Lake Mary

I ran 5 miles on my own, then 8 miles with the team. Coach drove us to Lake Mary to run along the edge of the lakes on the dirt trails and roads all the while enjoying the gorgeous view of the calm waters, people fishing in tiny boats, dogs chasing after sticks in the water, and the spectacular reflection of tall pine trees and mountains. The weather was cool and perfect for a run. Coach rode his bike beside us as we ran and yelled at a friendly dog that came up to us during the run, it was as if Coach was protecting us from anything that came our way and guided our path. This reminds me of how God is always there for me in a similar way.

Lake Mary

I started drawing a new picture today and I am excited about how it will look when it's finished. When I start a task or project, I almost always finish it exactly how I pictured it would turn out. This is another characteristic that many competitive athletes have - finishing what you started.

Comments

Popular Posts