Picnic Lunch at Twin Lake Falls

Workout: 10 M on the Town Loop Trail


Easy run on the bike path and my legs felt good but still a little sore. My parents went for a morning walk and passed by me as I was running, it was funny to see them! We had a picnic lunch at the bottom of Twin Lake Falls, close enough to hear and see the waterfall. It is so nice to share this experience in Mammoth with them, it really makes me appreciate even more this opportunity that I have to be here. I also showed them to where we can see another waterfall close by and we watched it and took in the whole view. Then, we went back to the bakery for more bread. We went walking through the Village Plaza and passed Starbucks, where my friend was waving at me from behind the counter with both arms in the air! I stopped in to say hello and give them some lip balms that I made; I am really going to miss them all at Starbucks. We also passed by a restaurant called Campo that looked like a nice place to eat with outside seating and heating lamps and we thought about eating dinner there tomorrow. Since my long run is tomorrow and I needed to relax my legs, I played Scrabble with my mom while watching a movie. I also stretched and rolled out my legs.

Comments

Popular Posts